3 December 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed cassette 11-32

I have used Ultegra cassettes for many year now from 8 / 9 speed then up to 10 / 11 speed. The last two that I have fitted was to my Norco Search and Mason Bokeh. When I bought the Hunt 700c wheels I was after another Ultegra 11-32 cassette so when I swap the wheels over the cassette is exactly the same. After a quick shop around they were in the sale due to the new Ulterga groupset coming out so snapped up a bargain from Evans @ Durham / Pity Me store. They tend to last for ages and are light enough for everyday normal riding that I do and I have never had any problems with them. Easy to fit if you have the correct tools, grease the free hub and a copper slip the threads on the lock ring and jobs a good'un. Not sure what the difference is between the this one and the new model but the RRP £79.99 and I paid £44.24
Spec -
The Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Cassette from Shimano enables you to use wider gear ratios. The lightweight HG-EV cassette has rigid alloy sprocket carrier for reduced weight and better shifting performance, even under demanding gear changes.
11-23T; 11-25T; 12-25T; 11-28T; 11-32T






 







Time to get the Fenwicks Foaming Degreaser out I think !
 


No comments:

Post a Comment