11 February 2018

Fresh Goods Sunday - BBB BTL-18 Tools & Tubes Storage Can

I bought this is part of an order from Sigma Sports as it was just too cheap to turn down. I have a Pro 500ml storage bottle on my Mason and never comes off. I also have a Pro 750ml storage bottle but sometimes that is too big for what I need to carry in it. The BBB 450ml version has a much better thread / feeling / secure lid than the Pro and is a more thicker / less flexible plastic body. It is hard to tell on the photos but the BBB is a smaller diameter than the Pro. It is a loose fit in a couple of my cages but it perfect fit in other cages. I think it will mainly be used on the Super X and Slate if and when Angus ever gets the time off / decides to get back out again. You can fit a spare tube, energy bar and small compact multi tool in it. The logos will probably wear off in time with us and the plastic will scratch just like the Pro but if it holds some spare gear and does not jump out of the cage who's really bothered. As for the money well what more could you ask for!
RRP £5.95 and I paid £3.56
Manufacturers Blurb -
  • Storage can to fit in your bottle cage.
  • Perfect to organize your innertube, tools, Co2 inflator etc.
  • Durable composite material.
  •  Size: 450ml


  •  








     


    No comments:

    Post a Comment