17 February 2018

Saturday morning local loop on the Litespeed

After yesterdays cutting paste / glup ride it was a change of bike for todays ride - Litespeed with full mudguards, which I should have used yesterday. It has been a while since I have ridden this bike so it needed a once over to double check everything was ok and pump up the tyres. There was less frost this morning so the lines were soft from the start. No sun either to start with unlike yesterdays ride but it came out just as I was heading back to Brandon along the old railway line. There was also less wind today and slightly warmer. On that note I borrowed Angus's new Polaris jacket as mine was in the washer and did not want to use my road jackets. This will be the last time I am going to wear it, non breather material (just like wearing a bin bag) and you sweat like a pig in the thing. Both my tops underneath you could ring out when I was finished. There was a few people out and about but not too busy. The lines / single tracks are still up the eyes in naffs and very soft going under tyre.
Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -































Drier than yesterdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment