12 May 2018

Early Saturday Morning Spin on the E Bike around Durham and surrounding arae

I was up and out by 7.15am and it was cold and overcast. No sun rise this morning and as you can see in the pics below it was dull and cloudy to say the least. Durham and the trails were nice and quiet apart from a rowing competition down at the University boat club area. The bike was spot on and only used eco and tour modes over the 16 miles. As for me well my cough has come back again and is getting on my wick. We are off to the Car Show at Sedgefield race course today and I will post some pics up tomorrow. Talking of tomorrow if you are going out on your bike this weekend make it today as the forecast is heavy rain all day for tomorrow.
Enjoy the pics and hopefully more soon -



















No comments:

Post a Comment